If you are an experienced professional looking for a workplace where you get the opportunity to shine through your strengths and skillset, we can help you take your career to the next level. We have opportunities in varied areas across our diverse businesses and functions nationwide. Go through our vacancy bank to get to know about some of our exciting opportunities.
Enable to Achieve
Enable to Achieve’ is our core leadership framework which allows us to create value through exceptional teams. The leadership model incorporates two main competencies and identifies behaviours that drive effective leadership in the Lucky Core Industries Limited’s context.
To become a part of the Lucky Core Industries family, an individual needs to exhibit the following personal traits of an enabler and achiever as well as have experience in the relevant area.
Traits of an Enabler
- Empowering others
- Passionate and authentic
- Build inclusive teams
Traits of an Achiever
- Drives and deliver results
- Take risks
- Be comfortable with ambiguity
- Insights of internal and external environment
- Inspires others by vision and purpose
Selection Process (explained through visuals)
- First Round: An HR interview & Functional Interview with the Line Manager
- Second Round: An interview with the Head of Department
- For some roles the candidate also goes through an interview with the GM HR and CEO
- Selected candidates are then offered placement in the respective role