Our Chemicals &Agri Sciences Business consists of five Divisions: General Chemicals (GC),Polyurethanes (PU), Specialty Chemicals (SC), Masterbatch (MB) and Agri Sciences. Through the Chemicals Divisions (GC, SC and PU) we import, blend and distribute hundreds of products and variantsfrom international trading partners. The broad spectrum of products we market, or play a key role in manufacturing, covers areas as diverse as adhesives, paints, insulation, and textile
auxiliaries; through them, we have added value to practically every industry in Pakistan for decades.Meanwhile, our Agri Sciences Division distributes Field crop Seeds, vegetable seeds, micronutrients and agrochemicals, as well as encouraging improved farming practices that contribute to the lifeline of Pakistan’s economy – the agriculture industry.
Our Chemicals &Agri Sciences Business has demonstrated significant growth in recent years by continuing the expansion of its existing product portfolio and supplementing this with new and innovative solutions. Our technical and commercial expertise is unparalleled in the industry, and we enjoy the benefit of global insights and knowledge amassed from a long history of serving our customers’ needs.
The Business has four primary Divisions:
General Chemicals (GC)
- Consumer Chemicals
Specialty Chemicals (SC)
- Industrial Chemicals
- Crop Protection Chemicals
- Slab Stock
- Black & White Masterbatches
- Standard Colours
- Standard Additives
- Specialised Additives
- Products sourced from well-reputed trading partners.
- Presence in various industrial sectors as a leading supplier.
- Customer centric operations.
- General Chemicals includes a trading, manufacturing and distribution of Adhesives and Consumer Chemicals.
- Polyurethanes provides isocyanates and polyols for the rigid and flexible segments.
- The Specialty Chemicals division manufactures and markets textiles dyes and auxiliaries, crop protection emulsifiers, and a host of general industrial chemicals.
- The Agri Sciences Division provides our customers with the highest quality seeds, agrochemicals and micronutrients that ensure high yields and greater value for money.
- Shades Masterbatch provides high quality masterbatches catering to various industries such as packaging, construction, tents and tarpaulin, food, appliances, automotive and consumer goods.
Chemicals Technical Centre: Excellence in Action
The Chemicals Division of Lucky Core Industries Limited has demonstrated significant growth in recent years by continuing the expansion of its existing product portfolio and supplementing this with new and innovative solutions. The Division’s technical and commercial expertise is unparalleled in the industry as it enjoys the benefit of global insights amassed from a long history of serving the customer needs.
In 2018, a state-of-the-art Chemicals Technical Centre (CTC) was inaugurated at the West Wharf, Karachi, premises of Lucky Core Industries Limited. The CTC was built to enhance the Chemicals Division’s capability to carry out testing of formulations, research and development activities, and ensure stringent quality control, in a modern facility. The CTC was also envisioned to serve as a centre of excellence to carry out customer and technical trainings.
The Technical Department of Chemicals Business regularly conducted trainings for customers from the Textiles and Polyurethanes segments at the CTC. Some of the recent trainings have been attended by engineers from the DWP Group, Verioline Intercool, Dawlance and Butt Brothers. These trainings covered a wide range of topics related to chemistry, processing, troubleshooting and physical properties testing of Polyurethanes. As part of the training, the participants also gained practical experience of working on our testing equipment and processing machinery.
To further strengthen Lucky Core Industries Limited’s position as a supplier of choice, the Technical Department is committed to continue its focus on implementing a comprehensive training and development framework that will enhance the competencies in Textiles and Polyurethanes segments. It also aims to impart technical knowledge and skills to the university students as well.
To schedule your visit to CTC kindly contact on: email@example.com