Lucky Core Industries Limited provides masterbatches for use in all resins and applications.
- Customisation: We also offer tailor-made colours for use in polyolefin, polymers (PVC, LLDPE, HDPE, LDPE, and PP) and all other engineering polymers (ABS, HIPS, GPPS, Nylon, PET etc.) in line with each customer’s unique requirements.
- Clarifying/Nucleating: Used to primarily clarify PP resin by influencing the degree of crystallinity of polymers and increase its tensile strength. The additive can be used in products manufactured through processes such as injection moulding, blow moulding and thermoforming, which improves the:
- mechanical properties and transparency
- crystallisation temperature of polymers, resulting in shortening of the moulding cycle time, hence, decreasing energy requirements
- Foaming agent: Used to reduce weight and process the cycle time of the injection moulding part without compromising its functional properties. The dosing of this Masterbatch is like any other additive Masterbatch
- Eliminates skin marks on injection moulded parts
- Flame Retardants: Additive Masterbatch to prolong combustion in plastics. There is no universal flame retardant additive for all plastics, instead each flame retardant is tailored to a particular polymer and a particular flammability
- Chain Extender/IV Enhancer: This additive increases the Intrinsic Viscosity (IV) and tensile strength of multiple condensation polymers by 20-40%, providing increased molecular weight and improved melt strength
- Antifogging: Reduces surface tension, which results in a uniform layer of water on the surface. It improves light transmission and transparency, which has benefits in both agricultural and food packaging applications
- Prevents fogging of transparent food packaging and agricultural films
- Products available for LDPE, LLDPE and PVC films
- UV Stabiliser: Protects the plastic article from UV radiation and photo-oxidation to assure the plastic performance in different climate zones. Products are available for a variety of thermoplastic processes (i.e. injection moulding, blow moulding, compression moulding, extrusion etc.)
- Increased shelf life for end products
- Ability to store parts outside for longer periods
- Protection against premature colour fading
- Slip Additive: Increases the process ability of plastics by minimising the frictional resistance between plastic surfaces. Extensively used in the manufacture of polyolefin films:
- High slip performance with improved stability
- Performance is maintained even at high temperature
- Relatively less odour
- Anti-slip: Used to bring about roughness in the plastic surface by reducing slippage property.
- Increases throughput
- Anti-Static: Regulates static build up on plastic surfaces. Products available for Polyolefin and flexible PVC films
- Helps to prevent the buildup of static electric charge and minimises dust pick-up
- Short-term and long-term anti-static solutions are available based on customer requirements
We are constantly working on numerous different additive Masterbatches in our research and development facility to add value to the finished products of our customers.
For more information on Lucky Core Industries Limited Masterbatches